Reliable Errands and Transportation Services for Seniors
As we get older, our ability to drive may be influenced by a number of factors. These often include:
- Impaired vision
- Difficulty with hearing
- Slowed motor reflexes
- Painful or stiff joints or muscles
- Restricted head and neck mobility
- Side effects from medications
- Dementia or memory problems
These challenges can make driving unsafe for both the driver and others on the road and can lead to a senior's likelihood of being involved in a traffic accident.
Seniors Want Independence
Most seniors want to maintain their sense of independence so losing the ability to drive can be a difficult time in their lives. However, losing the ability to drive does not have to result in losing independence. At Home Senior Care can provide you or your loved one with easy access to senior transportation services.
Screening of Drivers
Each of our transportation professionals has been thoroughly screened to ensure that they are safe drivers, and are fully licensed and insured. Our clients report feeling at ease in the passenger's seat as we transport them to doctor or hospital appointments, run errands, and visit family and friends. Some of the senior transportation services we provide include:
- Doctor or hospital appointments
- Visits to family and friends
- Volunteer or club activities
- Senior Center Activities
- Outings and trips
- Trips to the bank or pharmacy
- Scheduling of other errands and transportation services
- Social events
- Travel companionship
- Shopping and errands
It would be our honor to be your, or your loved one's travel companion, for vacations, family visits, and other events within the United States.
Errands Services for Seniors
Whatever you need- we can help you get it.
Our errands services for seniors can get you what you want, when you want it. We can help with so many errands so you don't have to.
Here are just some of the errands we take care of everyday:
- Have pet groomed, fed, walked, or bring to the vet
- Pickup and deliver meals
- Do your grocery shopping and delivery for you
- Car maintenance and repair, inspections
- Pick up prescriptions for you or a loved one
- Shop for a gift, wrap and deliver it
- Go to post office, or postal service to drop off or pick up items
- Pick up or drop off of library items
- Shop for other needed items
If you don't see what you need here- Contact us at 617-663-4881. We'll get you what you need, or take you where you want to go.