At Home Senior Care Inc Newton MA was founded in 2011 to provide home care services to clients in the greater Boston area. Our team of highly qualified and skilled professionals will provide excellent care for you and your loved ones, exceptional support and expertise, a spirit of compassion, and a true desire to help. An improvement in our client's quality of life is what we strive for each day. Yet, we realize that even the most professional services would be subpar should they be lacking a human connection in fostering a pleasant relationship. Thus, let it be known, that we At Home Senior Care, Inc are not just your caregivers, but also your friends. When you need us, we’ll be there contact us.
Also we have an office in Springfield , MA end a serving Eastern, Central end Western Massachusetts are, including Greater Springfield ,Westfield, Greenfield , Worcester and all of the surrounding areas
Patient safety is a top priority for At Home Senior Care Inc. and we are taking necessary precautions to protect our patients from COVID-19.
We are utilizing infection control procedures set forth by CMS, CDC and local health departments, and going over our own infection control policies and procedures. In addition, we are complying with the CDC Standard Precautions & Mandated PPE.
According to the guidelines to limit person to person contact significantly in an effort to help protect our patients from possible exposure to this virus. As such, we encourage families to establish alternate ways of communicating with our residents, such as by telephone, texting, video conferencing or other means. We understand family members are an integral part of our patient lives and encourage any family members with concerns or questions about these limitations to call to our office for more information.
Our staff members are being diligent on practicing proper hand hygiene and the use of personal protective equipment, which is recurring education they normally receive. Every staff member is now screened prior patients.
This is an ever-changing and unprecedented situation, but we remain committed to taking all appropriate measures to ensure the safety and well-being of our residents.
For more information, we suggest visiting: www.CoronaVirus.gov
- Schedule/Attend Appointments & Transportation
- Coordinate Care With All Healthcare Providers
- Communicate Between Family & Doctor
- Monitor Adherence To Doctors' Orders/Instructions
- Assistance with Getting Dressed
- Personal Appearance & Hygiene Care
- Transfer Assistance
- Showering & Bathing Assistance
- Help with toileting and incontinence care
- Morning and Evening Routines
Errands and Transportation
- Transportation to appointments
- Schedule Planning
- Errand Services
- Shopping Assistance
- Transportation to social events
- Activity coordination
- Complete Meal Preparation
- Help with Meal Planning
- Meal time Serving/Feeding
- Menu tailored to individual preferences
- Help with Special Dietary Needs
- Kitchen & Bathroom Cleaning
- Home Organizing
- Laundry Services
- Changing Linens
- Assistance with Light Gardening
- Friendly & Supportive Conversation
- Assistance in Planning Activities
- Encourage Social Activity
- Facilitate Light Exercise
- Encourage Active Thinking
Live in Care
- Comprehensive Personal care
- Continuous 24/7 Medical care
- Great for people with Dementia
- Customized to fit your needs
- Great for people with Alzheimer's